Casino Las Vegas Review
This casino does not accept players from United States
20 Free Spins.
Automatic after registration.Claim Bonus
Exclusive Casino Las Vegas Free Spins Bonus
20 Free Spins
- Contact customer support to claim
- Use the free spins within 72 hours
- Wagering requirement x40 the winnings
- Eligible countries:
- South Africa
- 100% match bonus up to $500
- Plus 50 free spins
- Minimum deposit $20
- Wagering requirement x20 bonus plus deposit
- Free spins requirement x20 the winnings
- 30 days to complete the wagering requirements
- Restricted countries:
- The 5 Star Welcome Package completes the first deposit bonus with additional bonuses on the second, third and fourth day after the initial deposit was made. Moreover, there’s also a special free spins gift that is awarded on the fifth day. The bonuses are 80%, 90% and 100% match on the second, third and fourth day respectively. Minimum deposit is $20.
- Casino Las Vegas also offers different daily deals. The specific bonus amount/prize and the conditions may vary, check the promotions tab on the day to find out what kind of a bonus is offered.
- Players collect loyalty points which can then be converted for cash. The conversion rate depends on the VIP level. There are six VIP levels each level offers higher prizes and benefits than the previous.
About Casino Las Vegas
Casino Las Vegas is operated by ElectraWorks Limited, a company which is licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, as well as by the Government of Gibraltar. Casino Las Vegas is one of the oldest online casinos that are still active, it was established in 1997. The casino is owned by GVC Holdings, a company that also owns multiple renowned casinos and other related services.
The casino is available in English, German and Swedish and it accepts players from numerous countries. It accepts multiple currencies including Canadian dollars and ZAR. The casino has a download and an instant play version.
Casino Games Overview
Casino Las Vegas is powered by Playtech, one of the leading online casino software providers, a company that has developed some of the most popular and most iconic online casino games. There over 300 slots, as well as a number of other casino games. You can use the search menu to find a particular game, or browse them by category.
If you like you can only see the featured games or the ones that have been recently added to the casino library. In addition to slots, you can also play Roulette, card games, as well as live casino games. The software games can be played both for real money, as well as in free play mode, just for fun.
Age of the Gods, Britain’s Got Talent, Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven and Gladiator are some of the most popular slot games, among the many available. There are over 40 progressive jackpot games, with prizes that may go over $10 million. In addition, there are more than 20 versions of Roulette, and more than 40 card games, including multiple Blackjack variants, as well as more than 10 live casino games, including Live Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat.
Mobile Casino and Games
Most of the games offered at Casino Las Vegas are optimised for mobile use and you can access the casino website from your mobile browser, then log in and choose which game you’d like to play. The games that are mobile-optimised are marked with an icon so that you’ll which game is mobile-friendly even when you’re in the desktop version.
Casino Las Vegas accepts more than a handful of payment methods, including Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as Skrill, Entropay, InstaDebit and Paysafecard. You can also pay via WebMoney or through your bank account by instant bank transfer.
All deposits are processed instantly and on the website, you will find useful instructions about each method. The minimum deposit amount is €10.
The same methods minus Entropay are available as withdrawal methods. The processing period is always 2 days, whereas the bank processing time is between 3 and 5 days, unless you use Skrill, WebMoney or InstaDebit in which case it is instant. The minimum withdrawal amount is €20.
This operator offers support via live chat, email and phone and fax. There’s an international and a separate Canadian phone line. Support via the live chat platform is available 7 days a week.