Blackjack is a classic casino game which has the lowest house edge among the other casino games, thus it’s quite popular among players. The house’s advantage can be reduced to around 0.4%, when players approach the game with skill and strategy. Furthermore, players can derive more benefits when they play this game with the no deposit Blackjack bonus.
It must be noted that no deposit blackjack bonuses are few and far between. We will list any offers that we find on this page.
Blackjack Casino Bonuses – Different Types
- No Deposit Bonuses: Sometimes, casinos offer no deposit blackjack bonuses, however, the wagering percentage that this game contributes to the bonus is always extremely low.
- Free Play Bonuses: Generally, this bonus can be used to play all the games at a casino. However, the winnings will be counted as bonus money and will be subject to standard wagering requirements.
Blackjack Casino Bonus Rules
- You have to be aware of the fact that not all Blackjack variants can be played with a bonus. Sometimes, casinos do not permit Progressive Blackjack or Classic Blackjack to be played with a bonus.
- If you ignore this rule and go onto play with a bonus, then you might end up losing this bonus along with any bonus associated winnings.
- Blackjack usually contributes only a small percentage towards meeting the bonus wagering requirement, while slots and other casino games of chance generally count 100% towards meeting the bonus wagering requirements.
- So, you have to carefully read the terms and conditions, especially the part about the eligibility of blackjack games towards meeting the imposed wagering requirements.
Let’s consider a couple of examples to get a clear picture of the no deposit bonus’ terms and conditions.
First, let’s look at the Blackjack Ballroom Casino’s 1 hour of free play with $500 in free casino credits
- This Bonus is exclusively for new players and is valid for an hour.
- The bonus itself is not cashable. This means that your bonus winnings will be subject to a rollover requirement. In other words, you need to make 100 bets and win $20 over the original 500 casino credits during the given hour.
- The winnings that can be withdrawn come with a max cap of $100. i.e. Any amount that you win over and above the original 500 casino credits will be considered as your winnings and is yours to keep, up to a maximum of $100.
- This is cashable once all the wagering requirements and bonus rules have been met.
In order to cash out these winnings, you will have to make a minimum deposit of $20 in to your real account.
In our second example we look at the GoWild Casino’s match bonus. Here you get €500 as a sign up welcome bonus in addition to 2, 500 loyalty rewards points. There are two offers:
- A 200 free spins on Riviera Riches and 150 free spins on Avalon Mobile plus 2,000 loyalty rewards points, or
- 100% first deposit bonus plus 2,000 loyalty points
- Besides this, on your second and third deposit, the casino will offer you a 50% match up to €150 absolutely free.
This bonus works as follows:
- Sign up at the casino and deposit at least €20.
- You will receive 500 loyalty points just for registering a new account.
- Go to the special offers tab and pick the offer you would like to claim.
- The bonus will be automatically being attributed to your account.
- The bonus must be wagered or rolled over 40 times before you can request to cash it out.
- Games of chance like slots, Keno and scratch cards count 100% towards the wagering.
- Blackjack, counts only 5% towards the playthrough requirement. This means if you wager $1 on the game, only $0.05 will count towards the wagering requirement of the bonus.
- A number of blackjack variants are ineligible and cannot be played with this bonus, namely Classic Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Triple 7s, Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack Gold and Vegas Strip.
- It’s important that you are aware of the terms of any bonus before you accept the bonus.
Players might be a little apprehensive as to how will they be able to meet the wagering requirements with these Blackjack casino bonuses, once they are aware of the small percentage of blackjack bets that count toward the rollover requirements. However, blackjack is a game of both skill and chance, therefore when players approach the game with the appropriate strategy they significantly increase their chances of beating the house and winning.
Casinos are aware of the edge that players have over the house. Thus in order to safeguard the house from losing money, they instinctively limit the ability of blackjack players to obtain bonus money. However, the advantage of this bonus is that players can sometimes find casinos that offer generous blackjack bonuses and also cash out their winnings.