Monster Casino Review
This casino does not accept players from United States of America
Monster Casino No Deposit Bonus
£5 Signup Bonus on Shamrock ‘N Roll, Mayan Marvels & Candy Swap
- Awarded after you register, no deposit needed
- Bonus can be used on Shamrock ‘N Roll, Mayan Marvels & Candy Swap
- Maximum winnings conversion £20
- Wagering requirement x100
Welcome Bonus up to £500 on Lotus Land + 50 Free Spins on Starburst
- 50 free spins on Starburst after the first deposit
- First deposit 200% match up to £50
- Second deposit 100% match up to 200
- Third deposit 50% match up to £250
- Minimum deposit £10 for each deposit bonus
- Free spins worth 10p each
- Wagering requirement x30 the bonus plus the deposit
- Free spins winnings subject to x30 wagering requirement
- Monster Casino offers a range of other temporary promotions. In most cases, whenever one promotion expires, a new one is introduced. The promotions include win boosts, free spins and prize draws.
- The Privileged loyalty programme gives players access to exclusive promotions, such as cashback offers, weekly bonuses, free spins and more. The Privileged programme is invitation only.
About Monster Casino
Monster Casino is operated by Nektan Limited, a Gibraltar company that runs a number of other websites and has plenty of experience in the industry. The company is licenced and regulated by the authorities of its native Gibraltar, and for UK gaming purposes it is also licenced by the UK Gambling Commission.
The website has a simple design and outlook, similar to other Nektan casinos. The website is available in English, as well as German and the Scandinavian languages – Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish. Monster Casino uses the strictest EU and UK security standards to ensure that all personal data belonging to its customers is kept safely and out of reach of third parties.
Casino Games Overview
Monster Casino features over 300 casino games, most of which are video slots, so that means that there are plenty of options. And what’s even better is the fact that the games are provided by some of the leading online software companies such as NetEnt and Microgaming, as well as other providers like IGT, Aristocrat and NextGen Gaming.
The games can be browsed by category, but there’s also a search bar if you’re looking for a particular game. NetEnt’s iconic Starburst slot is one of the most popular games at Monster Casino, along with other classics like Shamrock N Roll, Ted and Gonzo’s Quest. Monster Casino features over 15 slots that feature a progressive jackpot and the prizes may grow up to a million quid or more.
There are 30 different casino games at Monster Casino, most of which are Blackjack and Roulette variants. Perfect Pairs Blackjack, 21+3 and many other variants, Classic Blackjack with varying wagering limits. There are 6 live Roulette games and two live Blackjacks for those who wish to enjoy a more authentic and realistic casino atmosphere. Scratch cards are also featured.
Mobile Casino and Games
Monster Casino describes itself primarily as a mobile casino and that means that those who play and wager from their smartphones and tablets have access to all the games and all the other options that are otherwise available. Moreover, this casino also supports mobile payment methods like Boku.
Several payment options are accepted at Monster Casino, like Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, including Maestro and Visa Electron. Moreover, you can deposit from your Skrill account, as well as from Neteller. Paysafecards are also accepted and other alternative methods, including Boku – mobile payment provider. All deposits are free of charge, except for Boku deposits which cost 15% of the deposited amount.
The minimum deposit amount is £10 (£15 for Boku deposits) and in most cases your deposit will be processed instantly. Players can request up to one withdrawal per day and the minimum withdrawal amount is £20, whereas the maximum amount that you can withdraw is £2,000. Most deposit methods are also available for withdrawals. The casino will have to conduct all necessary checks before your withdrawal can be processed and that can take up to 3 days. If you’re withdrawing to your credit/debit card it will take between 3 and 5 days before the amount reaches your account.
If you wish to contact a member of staff you can do it over the phone, via email or by activating the live chat platform directly from the website. The site also has a detailed FAQ section.