Winorama Casino Review
$/€7 no deposit bonus
Automatic after registration.Claim Bonus
Winorama No Deposit Bonus
$/€7 no deposit bonus
- Bonus is claimed automatically, without a bonus code
- enter the code you see on the screen to receive the bonus automatically
- Max cashout is $/€200
- Playthrough: 30x
Other Winorama Bonuses And Promotions
- Receive a 100% match bonus on the first deposit up to $/€200
- Minimum deposit to claim bonus is $/€10.
- Slots and Scratch Cards count 100% towards wagering requirement.
- The bonus amount must be wagered 30x to be eligible to withdraw winnings.
VIP Points – bonus money
- Wager real money on slots and scratch cards at Winorama and get VIP points.
- You can redeem these points for cash, additional bonus or other items as may be available at this casino.
Earn loyalty points – Weekly Winorama
- Just keep playing regularly and Winorama will reward you each week.
- Players are chosen at random and are given a mystery bonus in this special weekly scheme.
15% bonus on iDeal, Paysafe and Skrill payments
- You have several ways of making deposits on Winorama.
- However, if you make payments through Skrill, iDeal or Paysafe then you receive an additional 15% on your first deposit bonus of 100%.
About Winorama casino
Established in 2016, Winorama casino is owned by Twino Trading N.V., a brand incorporated under the laws of Curacao. It also owns two other successful casinos, namely Gratorama and Scratch Mania. The casino is managed by Hermione Ltd., a Cyprus based company. Despite its recent launch, the casino has managed to attract a number of players worldwide.
It does not offer hundreds of games from dozens of software providers like you can find elsewhere. Obviously, the casino believes that if you want to play and win then quantity does not matter. You will find an array of games on the Netoplay platform.
It aims to be exclusive and that is apparent from its choice of gold and black motif for its website. The site is logical, intuitive and easy to use even for those who are not familiar with casinos online. One gets the idea it is geared more towards players of bingo and scratch cards.
To its credit Winorama does believe in fair and responsible gaming and is regulated by Curacao eGaming, one of the industry watchdogs.
Payments are secured with the latest 128bit SSL encryption technology.
Customer support is good. So far there are no major complaints seen online about Winorama’s operations and customer services.
How To Claim No Deposit Bonus At Winorama Casino
Claiming Winorama’s no deposit bonus takes just a few steps.
- Click on “Signup and play” icon located on the home page
- Enter a few details as prompted in the registration form including an email id.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account.
- Click on the link to confirm your registration
- Log in using your newly created account.
- It’s time to take advantage of the $/€7 no deposit bonus.
- Start playing your favorite games right away.
- The no deposit bonus can be used on slots and scratch cards
- The bonus amount must be wagered 30 times before winnings can be withdraw
- Maximum cash out limit is $/€200.
Winorama Instant Play
Winorama does not require players to download and install software or use apps to play games. The casino is powered by Netoplay in addition to games from a few other providers. The games are all browser based and will work equally well on desktop computers as well as mobile devices. Simply launch the browser on your desktop or mobile, navigate to the site, pick the game of your choice and start playing.
You must, however, first sign up and create an account and then log in to be able to access the games. Once you log in you can pick your favorites from the menu provided. It helps if you have a desktop with a fast processor and a better quality graphics card. Your mobile too needs to have a fast GPU and multi-core processor with plenty of RAM for a smooth gaming experience. A fast internet connection is recommended.
Games are neatly divided into various sections or lobbies as gamers call them.
- 12 in the top rated section, culled from other sections according to popularity and frequency of use.
- 64 Slots
- 1 Jackpot
- 12 Bingo and instant games
- 12 Scratch Cards
Multiprovider Games At Winorama Casino
Compared to some other online casinos that offer over a dozen software providers, Winorama is limited in number of games and software providers.
- Netoplay is the main provider and there are a few other games from
- Leander Games
- 2×2 Gaming
Most games are available in demo and real money mode. All you need is to sign in with your user name and password and start playing right away. For new players, using the demo mode is a great way to get familiar with the casino’s games and rules before wagering real money. It would be prudent to claim the €7 no deposit bonus and follow it up with the 100% up to €200 welcome bonus to boost your bankroll. A €10 deposit is all it takes to claim the bonus.
Winorama Mobile Casino Play On Android and iOS devices
Games available at Winorama are HTML browser based games. What this means is that you can play these games on a variety of mobile devices without any compromise on game quality. Simply enter the casino’s URL in the browser of your smartphone or tablet and play while on the go. The casino’s mobile platform supports an array of iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry devices. You just need to have a capable browser like Safari, Firefox or Chrome installed on your system to get going.
Use your mobile device to log on to the website, create your account make deposits and withdraw money in addition to playing multi-vendor games. Just like the desktop version, you will find loads of bonus offers and promotions as well.
Best HTML5 Games at Winorama Casino
Admittedly the selection at Winorama is not quite as vast as one can see elsewhere but the limited menu does mean you are not confused for choices. All games from the various providers are HTML5 games that will work on any capable browser and device. The games are designed to fit any screen size and operating device without the hassles of downloading any software client.
Some of the top games you can play include Spinning Fruits, Beer Garden, Vegas Lights, Shaman’s Gold, Happy Flight, Potion Master, Heavenly Love and Wild Jane.
How to get started
- Visit winorama.com on your mobile device
- Log in with your username and password
- If you haven’t signed up yet you can do so from your mobile device and follow the instructions.
- Visit the game lobby and start playing by tapping on any game.
- With a reasonably fast internet connection the game will load seamlessly
- Remember to claim the $/€7 no deposit bonus if you are a new member
- You can launch the game and follow each game’s rules to play and wager.
Winorama VIP Program
Become a VIP and claim an array of benefits that include:
- Dedicated VIP account manager
- Access to special games
- Exclusive bonus offers including reload and cash back bonuses
- Special personalized bonus plans
- Occasional gifts for playing
Winorama has a well structured VIP program that is simple and easy to join. The program has the following levels:
New: Start playing at Winorama and receive 1 VIP point for every $/€10 wager. Earn 100 VIP points and get €2 in bonus money.
Bronze: Accumulate 400 points and convert €10 in bonus money at the VIP store. Players also receive improved bonus offers such as a Friday bonus and 5% cash back bonus.
Silver: Additional benefits here include the chance to convert 1500 VIP points into €50 at the VIP store.
Gold: Enter this level with 7,500 VIP points. With 4000 VIP points you can claim €200 bonus money from the VIP store and enjoy tailor-made bonus plans.
Platinum: Accumulate 20,000 to enter the level and you can claim €600 in bonus money at the VIP store with 9,000 VIP points.
Diamond: Reach this ultimate level with 50,000 VIP points. Spend 20,000 VIP points to receive €2,500 in bonus money from the VIP store and higher cash back bonuses in addition to other perks.
The only jackpot offered by Winorama is a jackpot of €/£/$200,000.
Deposits And Withdrawals
Banking at Winorama has been made simple and convenient. Players can fund their casino account via an array of payment channels. Several of these methods can be used to withdraw winnings as well. Currencies supported include GBP, USD, Euro, SEK, CHF, NOK, AUD and CAD. Cashing in involves a quick visit to the ‘Cashier’ where you can choose a preferred payment method and enter the amount to deposit. The funds are usually made available in a player’s account instantly.
Withdrawing winnings is also an easy process. Visit the cashier’s section and enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Click on the preferred withdrawal method and fill in the details such as card number, account number, etc., confirm the request and the process will be initiated.
Withdrawing winnings for the first time may take longer since you will need to provide documents to prove your identity. This is done to ensure that no member may fall victim to identity theft.
The minimum withdrawal to credit/debit cards is €10 while wire transfer is €50.
Players at the base VIP level can withdraw up to $/£/€3,000 or currency equivalent per month. However, the withdrawal limit varies based on a player’s VIP level and ranges from $/£/€5,000 – $/£/€15,000.
The withdrawal time frame for eWallets is around 24-48 hours while credit and debit card withdrawal requests take around 2-3 business days. Withdrawals via bank transfers are usually completed in 2-3 business days as well.
Players can choose from the following deposit and withdrawal methods at Winorama casino:
- Visa card
- Paysafe Card
- Master Card
- Visa debit card
- Mastercard debit
- Visa electron
- Carta Si
- Interact online
- Direct debit-Sofort
- Carte Bleue
- Diners Club
Winorama is backed by a team of professional customer support staff available around the clock. The casino’s support agents can be contacted via:
Email: Players can email their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Back: Log into your account and click on ‘menu’ and choose ‘Phone’. Their representative will call back on your registered number.
Phone: The casino’s agents are standing by to receive calls from players on +35722007792.
Live Chat: Click on the chat button to receive instant help from the casino’s support staff.
Contact Form: The contact us page also provides a form you can fill for support.