R100 No Deposit Bonus.
Use code: ZEBRACASH. Claim Bonus
Exclusive AfriCasino No Deposit Bonus
R100 Free Bonus
- Exclusive Offer
- Bonus Code ZEBRACASH
- Subject to x99 wagering requirement
- A deposit of at least R500 required before withdrawal
- Restricted countries:
Welcome Bonus up to R6,000
- 300% Bonus for all new players
- Wagering requirement x30 bonus plus deposit amount
- Bonus might be withdrawn if you’re inactive for 15 days or more
- Restricted countries:
- South Korea
- Players who deposit over R3,000 in the initial period upon registering should contact customer support and see if they’re eligible for the enhanced Welcome Bonus for high rollers.
- AfriCasino offers a 4-tiered VIP Package, consisted of a Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum tier, each with more perks and advantages than the previous. There’s no wagering requirement on cash points earned via the programme.
- If you use Skrill as your preferred deposit method, you are entitled to a 15% deposit bonus, with a x50 wagering requirement and minimum deposit of R50.
- On Fridays, if you deposit between 14 and 20 GMT you can earn a 100% deposit match bonus.
AfriCasino is a relatively new online casino. It was established in 2016 and its main focus is the South African market, even though players from other countries are also accepted. The website is available in English, French and Afrikaans. The website s fully owned and operated by Equinox Dynamic N.V., a company based in Curacao, and licensed and regulated by the authorities of this country. The company also has a subsidiary firm in Slovakia.
AfriCasino offers fair and responsible gaming, it cooperates with all relevant international bodies and organisations and it utilises 128-bit SSL technology which guarantees the safety of all transactions that are handled through the website.
Casino Games Overview
AfriCasino allows even unregistered players to play their favourite casino games at the website, for free. The game library includes titles by several online casino software developers, including industry giants NetEnt, but also NYX, BetSoft, Booming, Extreme Live Gaming, Fugaso, NextGen and few more.
You can browse the games by game genre, by provider, by popularity or via the search bar. There are over 300 video slot games, including popular titles like Jack and the Beanstalk, The Slotfather and Kawaii Kitty. If card and table games are your thing, you will find few Blackjack games, several variants of Roulette, Keno, poker and few more. There are more than a dozen VIP games, as well as several video pokers.
Mobile Casino and Games
You can access AfriCasino’s website from your mobile device, either smartphone or tablet, and there’s literally no difference in terms of gaming experience and availability of options. All games are available in the mobile version as well, and you may make payments and browse every website, just like you could on your desktop computer.
AfriCasino accepts over 20 payment methods and the availability of each particular method may vary, some are only available if you’re a resident of a certain country, whereas other methods can be used by anyone. Credit and debit cards (Visa and MasterCard), as well as e-Wallets like Neteller and Skrill are among the most commonly used payment methods, but you may also make deposits via Sofort and other instant banking methods.
You may be required to provide photographic ID, or a proof of ownership of your deposit account. When it comes to withdrawals AfriCasino may charge a fee on withdrawals and your banking institution may also charge an additional fee. You cannot use a credit card to request a withdrawal, even if the initial deposit was made via a credit card.
AfriCasino provides an FAQ section on the Support page, where answers to most of the important questions that every player may face are provided, divided into relevant categories. Those who still have concerns after checking the FAQs, or would like to ask something more specific, can contact customer support. That may be done via email, live chat, or over the phone. If you want to send a document or a letter via regular post, you may do that as well.