No Deposit Free Spins
The no deposit free spins bonus is available even before you deposit funds into your casino account. Just open an account with the casino and opt to use this bonus; the bonus is credited to your account instantly.
With this bonus you get an opportunity to play some amazing slots for real money without spending a penny from your bankroll and keep a portion of the winnings you earn with it. That is what makes this one of the most sought-after bonuses in the industry.
Because this bonus doesn’t require a deposit, the number of free spins are limited. You usually get anywhere from 5 to 50 free spins. For instance, SlotNite casino offers you a no deposit bonus of 15 free spins on Starburst, while Cashmo casino offers a no deposit bonus of up to 50 free spins.
Of course, there are casinos that offer more: a good example is Paddy Power casino. You receive a massive no deposit bonus of 100 free spins when you sign up with them.
How Do No Deposit Free Spins Work?
No deposit free spins are easy to use.
Just follow the steps listed below:
- Click the Sign Up/Join/Register button.
- Fill in the form that pops up with the details required.
- Opt to use the no deposit bonus.
- Click the Register/Submit/Create Account button to open your account.
Your account is now open. You might need to verify/activate your account via a link sent by email or SMS. Once your account is active you are taken to the Cashier. Click on the bonus tab there and then click the no deposit bonus. Enter a bonus code, if needed. The free spins no deposit bonus is now ready for you to use.
Let us take an example to understand this better. Fun Casino offers a no deposit bonus of 11 free spins the moment you open an account with them.
This is how it works:
- Click the Register button at the top right of the Fun casino website.
- On the form that appears, enter your e-mail id.
- Choose a password and re-enter it to confirm.
- Select your preferred currency from the drop-down list provided.
- Select your country from the drop-down list available.
- Click Next.
- In the field that appears, enter your mobile number. The casino sends a verification code to this number.
- Enter the verification code to confirm your mobile number.
The account is now registered. Now all you have to do is activate the no deposit bonus to use it.
A number of casinos inform you about the availability of the no deposit bonus through:
- E-mail: You receive a welcome e-mail from the casino that also contains details about the no deposit free spins that you can use.
- Pop-up box: At some casinos a pop-up box appears on your screen informing you about the availability of the no deposit free spins bonus and how to claim it.
- Live chat: A number of casinos inform you about the no deposit free spins at your disposal through live chat.
How Do I Activate My No Deposit Free Spins?
Once your account is open you will need to activate your no deposit free spins bonus to use it.
The casino usually provides information on how you can activate your bonus which varies from casino to casino:
How to Read UK No Deposit Free Spins Bonus Rules
There are rules governing each bonus that online casinos offer.
There are 4 reasons for this:
- Give you all the required information about how to use the bonus
- Ensure proper and structured use of the bonus
- Prevent bonus abuse
- Prevent the casino from incurring losses through the bonuses they offer
This is true about UK no deposit free spins bonuses as well.
The following are the rules for a no deposit free spins bonus at a UK online casino:
- Maximum capped amount: Casinos put a cap on the maximum amount you can withdraw from the winnings off a no deposit free spins bonus. You forfeit any money over and above the maximum capped amount. This is better explained with an example.
A no deposit free spins bonus of 25 free spins comes with a maximum cap of £100. This means you can withdraw a maximum of only £100 regardless of how much you won. So if you actually won £250, you lose out on the remaining £150. And you can withdraw this only once you have fulfilled the other related terms and conditions.
- Minimum qualifying deposit: You must deposit a minimum amount into your account to withdraw winnings from a no deposit free spins bonus. The following example helps understand this better.
A no deposit free spins bonus of 30 free spins has a minimum qualifying deposit of £20 attached to it. This means you will need to deposit at least £20 into your newly opened casino account before you can withdraw any winnings you picked up with the no deposit bonus.
- Excluded games: Most casinos mention the slot or list of slots that you can play with a no deposit free spins bonus. There is usually a list of games that are excluded from this bonus; these are games that you cannot play with the bonus.
- Time limit: Every no deposit free spins bonus has a time period for which it is valid post activation. You cannot use the bonus once that time period has expired.