The term “bonus spins” first reared its head at UK online casinos in October 2017. This was due to a reaction by operators to the UK Gambling Commission clamping down on online gambling advertising. In the UK, the term “free spins” has come under the spotlight of authorities and as a result, some operators have decided to no longer refer to free spins, but bonus spins instead.
This might leave some online casino enthusiasts a little confused, but there is nothing to worry about. Bonus spins are exactly the same thing as free spins, just with a new name. It must be noted though that bonus spins require a deposit, so they are in fact the same as “free spin with deposit” which might sound a little more familiar to our visitors.
Here is a list of the best bonus spin offers currently available to UK residents.
Best UK Bonus Spins Casinos
List as follows:
|Name||# Bonus Spins||Match Bonus||Wagering Required||Play Now|
|Jonny Jackpot Casino||500||€1000||35x||Claim|
|18+. New players only. One welcome package per player. Max bonus bet £5, Min deposit £20, 1st deposit: get 100 bonus spins, 2nd Deposit: get 75 bonus spins, 3rd deposit: get 125 bonus spins, 4th deposit: get 50 bonus spins, 5th deposit: get 150 bonus spins. All spins are on slot game Book of Dead only. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 7 days. Spins winnings credited as bonus. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering and withdrawal requirements. 18+ Only, T&C Apply BeGambleAware.org.|
|Fruity Casa Casino||20||£250||35x||Claim|
How To Claim Bonus Spins
From a player perspective, it makes no difference what they’re called. Bonus spin are claimed in the same way as free spins, namely, either by using a bonus code or they are allocated automatically once your deposit has been processed by the casino.
As with all other online casino bonuses, bonus spins usually have a set of specific wagering requirements highlighted in their respective terms and conditions. These are important to note if you aim to keep any winnings accrued from your free spin play. They are essentially the ‘rules and regulations’ you must follow for the best shot of being able to bank and/or cash out bonus spins winnings.
Bonus Spins Have Terms and Conditions
It has to be said that while most online casino bonus wagering requirements are stringent, those that accompany UK bonus spins offers are particularly so being that they’re 100% free. It is understandable that casinos offering them make these free bonuses as generous as possible, while at the same time accompany them with Ts&Cs strict enough to deter ‘bonus hunters’ from claiming them.
This is why at No Deposit Kings we always recommend you read the terms and conditions of every bonus spin promotion or offer you come across before you decide to claim it. In this way you’ll know exactly what you need to do when it comes to banking and/or unlocking your free spins winnings, along with any wagering requirements, game restrictions, time limits or maximum winnings restrictions.
Bonus Spins Winnings May Be Capped
As much as fun as bonus spins are, if your intention is to win some serious money, think again. They are solely designed to give you a ‘taste’ of a casino and its most popular slots. They are not designed to make you rich, and proof of this is their maximum winnings limits listed in their Ts&Cs. No matter how much you win, your winnings will automatically be capped to a nominal amount.
The idea is that your appetite for the casino’s slot games will be so whetted by your free spins, that you’ll be only too happy to make an initial deposit. While not all first-time players stay on at a particular casino after they’ve used up their bonus spins, many do. This is why this type of bonus is so widely available and why multitudes of UK online gambling fans from all over the nation seek them out.
How to Claim Bonus Spins
While nothing is simpler than spinning and winning (hopefully) with free spins, claiming UK bonus spins is almost as easy. All you have to do is check out our list of top UK bonus spins online casinos listed right here and choose the ones you’d like free spins from. From start to finish it’ll only take a few minutes before you’re spinning real money reels for free.
As long as you’re a first time player at the respective online casino, you’ll be allowed to sign up and claim a bonus. Just follow the steps below to secure your free spins bonus offer:
- Choose a safe, secure and verified free spins online casino by clicking on its link.
- When you land on your chosen casino’s home or bonus page, click on the first Claim Bonus,’ ‘Register,’ ‘Sign Up,’ or similar button you see.
- Fill out the new casino account registration form in full. (Required information will include your name, home address, mobile number, email address, date of birth, a username and a password).
- Before you submit your registration, read the bonus terms and conditions, and only if you understand and are happy with them, agree to them. (If you don’t understand them contact casino support, where a friendly and helpful agent should be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have).
- Once your registration has been submitted, you may be required to verify your new account as the final step before your bonus spins are unlocked. This is typically in the form of an email sent to you with a verification link that you simply have to click.
- Now that your new account has been verified and activated, you can log in to the UK casino online using your freshly set up username and password.
- Once you’re logged in, look for any on-screen notification, link or instruction pointing you to your unlocked free spins. (If you can’t find one just contact casino support).
- Click on the slot game or any of the games associated with your bonus spins play, and when it loads you should see the total number of free spins that have been allocated to you listed clearly on the slot.
- Now all you have to do is click the Spin button and sit back and relax as the game’s reels do the rest and your UK bonus spins (hopefully) deliver their riches.
UK No Wagering Spins or “Zero Wagering” spins
No deposit bonus spins offers may be the norm at UK online gambling sites, but there is an even newer type of bonus being offered by a rising number of UK licensees known as no or zero wager spins bonuses. As their name suggests, these are no deposit casino bonus deals where you can keep whatever you win – no wagering conditions, only cashable winnings.
If you’re wondering what the catch is, there is none except that most no wagering bonus spins offers do require an initial deposit to unlock them. An example of this is BGO Casino, which is offering all new players up to 10 Fair Spins (what BGO calls bonus spins) with their first deposit, and they can keep what they win with no maximum winnings limit or cap.
Example: 10 Free Spins No Wager Bonus at BGO Casino
The way it works is that newly registered players at BGO will receive 1 free spin for every £1 they deposit up to a maximum of 50 fair spins. The minimum deposit required for this offer is £10, and you can use these spins to play Starburst, Hansel & Gretel, Aloha Cluster Pays or Shangri-La Cluster slots, each from leading Swedish casino game developer, NetEnt.
All you have to do to unlock this fair spins offer is sign up for a new account at BGO online casino, make an initial deposit (any amount from £10 up) and wait as your free spins are loaded, ready for you to use. Whatever you win you can keep and can withdraw, as long as your minimum withdraw amount is no less than £20. So prepare to ‘break the casino.’
It is worth noting that new player fair bonus deal at BGO Casino is not available to players who use Skrill or Neteller as a banking option, so if either of these is your preferred method of payment you might consider a credit card payment for a change. Also, once you activate your fair spins, you’ll have 72 hours (3 days) in which to play them before they expire.