Online and mobile casinos are constantly trying to outdo each other in the ‘bonus generosity stakes.’ This is especially true when it comes to UK no deposit casino bonus offers.
UK no deposit bonuses are the most popular and sought-after new casino player rewards you’ll find because they’re 100% free and do not obligate you to deposit. As such, they let you try some of a casino’s real money games without having to get your wallet out.
Of course, if you’d like to access any winnings you may have racked up with your free casino bonus cash, you will be required to make an initial deposit. There are three main types of no deposit bonus – bonus spins, free play 1-hour bonuses and free cash bonuses.
With the latter, you can use your bonus to play a host of games such as slots, video poker, roulette, blackjack, and others, depending on the casino and its bonus. With the former, you can use your UK free spins (with no deposit) to play one or more specified slot games.
The secret to the most generous bonuses is to know where to find them and our reviewers are experts at doing just that, as you will see from the list below.
Featured UK No Deposit Casinos
No Deposit Mobile Casinos
It wasn’t all that long ago when the first desktop online casinos started to emerge, shaking up the long-established global land casino industry. Today mobile casinos are fast replacing those same desktop pioneers. While desktop online casinos (for PCs and laptops) are still very much active, most now come standard with mobile counterparts that are accessible on smartphones and tablets for the ultimate in remote gaming convenience.
One country leading the way in terms of no deposit mobile casinos and sheer number of licensed and regulated sites is the UK. With so many mobile phones and devices in use in the nation, it’s not surprising that mobile casinos are so popular and becoming more so every day. You’ll struggle to find a premier UK online casino that doesn’t have a cutting edge no deposit mobile site that can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere on any device.
Most top UK no deposit mobile casinos can be accessed on any ‘smart’ i.e. internet-enabled phone or tablet regardless of its make, model or operating system (OS). In other words, whether you have a Samsung Galaxy running Android, a Nokia phone running Windows, the latest Blackberry or an iPhone X running Apple iOS, you can register a new account, claim a no deposit bonus, play games, deposit and cash-out all using your mobile device.
Although most mobile casinos have smaller game choices than their desktop counterparts, they always have a cross-section of their most popular games. Plus they are available 24/7 and can be accessed anywhere with fast and stable internet access via LTE, 4G, 3G or Wi-Fi. To keep things fresh and exciting, our casino review team is always on the lookout for new UK mobile casino sites with generous and exciting no deposit bonus offers.
New No Deposit UK Casinos
The UK online casino industry is an ever-changing one, with new online and mobile casinos emerging all the time with increasingly generous no deposit casino bonuses. It is for this reason that our team of internet casino experts are constantly on the hunt for the latest and greatest gambling sites with the most generous and worthwhile bonus offers.
The results of their hard work you’ll find reflected in our new page which is a showcase for our newest casinos and partnerships that are suitable and recommended for UK players. If you’re based in the UK and you’re a fan of new online casinos packed full of worthwhile no deposit free spins and cash bonuses, this is the page for you.
Types of No Deposit Bonus Offers
Free cash, free spins and free play are by far the most common new player no deposit bonus offers in the UK. They’re very similar although cash bonuses are more popular amongst fans of all casino games, while free spins and free play bonuses appeal more to slot fans.
- No Deposit Bonus Credits – With this type of bonus you’re typically offered a nominal bonus credit balance, typically between £5 and £10 that you can use to play a host of casino games like slots, roulette or blackjack, depending on the UK online casino site.All you have to do to claim this bonus is visit any of the UK no deposit casinos listed on this page and click the Sign Up, Register or similar button. Fill out a new account registration form, opt in for the bonus and then verify your new account.
When you login to the casino for the first time, your free funds should be in your account, or you may have to contact casino customer support to unlock and make them available for you. If required and supplied, enter the bonus code.
If you want to bank your winnings and convert them into a ‘regular’ bonus cash that you can unlock with an initial deposit, read through the bonus terms and conditions as they contain wagering requirements, game restrictions and all limits.
- Free Spins No Deposit – This bonus is identical to the cash bonus except you get an amount of free spins to use on one or more pre-selected online casino slot games. Depending on the casino, you may receive anything from 10 to 150 free spins.Click any casino on this page with a free spins offer, take a minute to register for a new real money account (don’t worry, this won’t require a deposit), opt to accept the bonus, verify your account and login with your username and password.
You should get a pop-up or some kind of message that your free spins are ready and waiting for you. Some casinos limit their free spins to one particular slot, albeit one of their most popular, while others may offer you a selection to choose from.
For a chance to ‘bank’ your free spins winnings, read the bonus T&Cs to learn about the bonus banking limits, game restrictions and wagering requirements. Failing to do so may result in your free spins being canceled and your winnings forfeited.
Take a look at the list above. We offer a multitude of free spins opportunities for you to enjoy.
- No Deposit Free Play – This bonus is rarer than its cash and free spins counterparts, and has parts of both. Aimed at slot fans, it has a time element with a cash element (up to £1500) in that you’re given the bonus and 1 hour in which to play it.To claim one, simply click on any of our featured free play no deposit bonuses and open up a free real money account by completing the new account registration form. Be sure to opt in for the bonus before activating your new account.
A good example of this kind of bonus can be found at 888 Casino where you can start playing with a £888 starting balance and one hour to make a profit.
As soon as you login to your new casino, you should receive a notification that your free play session is ready to go. Note that as soon as you start your free play bonus, you’ll have 60 minutes and no more to try and win as much as you can.
Typical Terms and Conditions
As fun as no deposit offers are the all come with terms and conditions, or rules that determine how they may be used. This is because they involve real money, and as such the casinos offering them are very strict about how you must play them before you can cash-out winnings earned.
These are some of the most common terms and conditions you should understand before you claim any offer listed here on our site, or anywhere else for that matter:
- Wagering Requirements – This is the number of times (written as a number before x) that you must play through your bonus. So in the cases of a cash no deposit of £10 with a 30x requirement, you would have to play through your bonus to the value of £300 before you could bank it.
- Casino Game Legibility – This specifies what casino games you can play and in some cases can’t play using no deposit bonus money. If you ignore this and play the wrong games, you risk having your bonus canceled, your winnings forfeited and, in some cases, your casino account revoked.
- Maximum Bankable Winnings – This is how much of your winnings you may bank in your casino account. Regardless of how much you win from your no deposit free cash, free spins or free play session, you can only keep the maximum specified sum while the remainder is forfeited.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) By Our Visitors
Every day we get inundated with questions and queries to do with no deposit UK casino bonuses, the most common we’ve included and answered below for your convenience:
Can I claim and use no deposit bonuses on mobile casinos?
Yes, absolutely. If you can sign up with an online casino on your smartphone or tablet, you can also claim any and all bonuses, including the free cash, free spins and free play variety. You can also make all your deposits and withdrawals on mobile casinos.
Is a no deposit bonus the same as a welcome bonus?
No. A no deposit bonus doesn’t need a deposit to be activated (just a new account sign up), while a welcome bonus always requires an initial deposit to unlock. What they have in common, however, is that both are solely available to first-time players.
Can I win real money with no deposit cash or free spins bonuses?
Yes. Although every no deposit bonus comes with strict terms and conditions that contain various limitations and restrictions, if you adhere to them and make an initial deposit to unlock any winnings derived from them, you can cash-out real money.
Do all UK no deposit bonuses all come with terms and conditions?
Yes. Without a hard and fast set of rules to govern online casino bonus offers, some players would take advantage of free bonuses, and casinos would risk bankruptcy. Known as ‘bonus hunters’, online casinos are renowned for booting them off their sites.
Is it worth it to claim no deposit bonus offers at UK online casinos?
Yes, absolutely. As free cash, free play and free spins no deposit bonuses are 100% free, you definitely have nothing to lose by claiming and playing them except for the time you spend experiencing top real money casino games they give you free access to.