Bitsler Casino Review
This casino does not accept players from United States
$20,000 Weekly Crypto Wagering Contest - Anonymous registrationClaim Bonus
Bitsler Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes 2019
Roll the dice, spin a wheel and play anonymously but do not a expect no-deposit bonus at Bitsler because there just isn’t any. You won’t need as you will find.
Other Bitsler Casino Bonus Codes and Promotions
Welcome Bonus – Sorry folks, there ain’t no welcome bonus in the general sense of the term at this casino
There are other promotions, however, to keep you happy if you care to grab them.
As usual you signup and then head to the cashier section to deposit cryptos. You can claim bitsler coins for free to enhance your balance and the chances of winning the weekly challenges and daily challenges.
Only 20 players get a chance in the daily lottery challenge where the minimum price is 0.0001 BTC and maximum is 1 BTC. As usual there are terms to the lottery that you should read and understand.
Play dice here. After all Bitsler is a dice gaming site isn’t it? The house edge is just 1% which means you have better chances of winning. In addition, you get to play anonymously a game that is certified as provably fair. When you place your bet may become part of a jackpot. You could become a lucky winner. You have to hit 77.77 to win a certain percentage of the jackpot which depends on the bets placed. The minimum you can bet is 0.00000500 BTC.
The multicolor jackpot also requires you to hit the roll 7.77 and the last two digits of the ID bet must also be 77 to enable you to land a winner. Jackpot amount is related to amounts bet.
About Bitsler Casino
Bitsler is an online casino in that you can place bets and win (or lose). In other ways it does not resemble or match up to your expectations of what a normal online casino should be like. You may look around in bewilderment. There are no distinct lobbies that hit the home page. Other casinos have tons of games in the way of poker, slots, scratch cards and card games. Casinos rope in software providers to provide the games that create such a buzz and excitement. Bitsler does not have tons of games or dozens of software providers. It has only four games. All these games are developed in house. That is just the first surprise.
Bitsler does not accept real money. It accepts only cryptos, 20 of them to be precise. The casino has its own system of conversion for the not so popular cryptos which you can convert to BTC, BTC cash, Ethereum, Litecoin or Doge.
The third very good thing about Bitsler is that it promotes anonymous play. Simply input a user name at the time of signup and you can get down to depositing crypto and playing any of the four games. Of course, verification may be carried out when you win but anonymity is a great feature for those who wish to remain so.
Bitsler games are provably fair and, what is more, you can check it in your account page by clicking on the provably fair link to view the hash. Bitsler puts its money where its mouth is in provably fair gaming. It also believes in responsible gaming, conforming to regulations such as those recommended by Be Gamble Aware.
The casino has been floating around in cyberspace since 2015 and has carved out a niche for itself since it offers anonymous gaming, an important feature for some players, especially if they are in areas where gaming is not permitted.
At the same time, player support is good and they do have an information-packed help center page as well as support in addition to a blog and forum. The forum is where you can follow posts and create your own besides chatting with administrators to get points clarified.
What some players will like is that there is a chat box on the home page. Even if you do not play you can strike up acquaintances and pass the time chatting, using your mobile or desktop. Talking of mobiles, this site is mobile optimized so no worries there.
Bitsler Casino Instant Play and Download Casino Games Overview
Dozens of casinos online offer hundreds of games, most of them not different from each other except in appearance and a few superficials. The fact is that people play to win money and the game is just a tool. If you are playing for fun, that is another matter. However, if you play for real money, playing the simplest game can be time saving and more rewarding, especially if the house edge is low and the chances of winning are more.
Bitsler has four games on offer:
- Cara Y Cruz
That’s about it. All are from the stables of Bitsler, no external game provider. Will there be more games in the future? That remains to be seen. Meanwhile you continue to enjoy anonymous play.
All games play in the browser in the instant play mode.
These are not graphics heavy or full of 2d/3d animation or music that eat up bandwidth and consume your device resources. It is like a throwback to the older times but with modern sophistication in gameplay.
The fact that the games are light on resources means allows you to play on less powerful systems, desktops as well as mobiles, and even get by with moderate or slow internet speeds. But then, the more important thing for some is the facility of anonymous play. Some people just do not like to disclose personal details and Bitsler does not insist.
HTML5 Games at Wild Tornado Mobile Casino:
All the four games here are HTML5 based. A capable browser is all one needs to start playing. There is no need to download software. Simply load the site, pick from Dice, Cara Y Cruz, Multicolor or Roulette and play. That is all there is to it. Use your desktop and the games load just perfectly. Use your mobile devices, even less capable ones and the games play fine. All that is essential is a capable browser with the latest updates of browsers such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox. You could even try Opera.
How to Get Started at Bitsler Mobile Casino
Bitsler can claim a record for speedy registrations.
- Load the casino in your browser.
- Click on the ‘Register’ icon.
- You see a popup box in which you enter a user name.
- Check the boxes to agree to terms and the captcha code. Submit and that is it.
- You can get down to gaming.
- Before that you must deposit cryptocurrency. The site, once you are logged in, shows links for deposit, withdraw and casher. You can click on the deposit button in which case it prompts you to enter a password. It is wise to do so.
- Use any of the indicated cryptocurrency to make a deposit. You can use an exchanger to convert one crypto to another.
- Once you deposit you can get down to play.
- It must be noted that the nature of blockchain transactions imply that a certain number of confirmations must be achieved before your deposited money shows up in the account.
Bitsler Casino VIP Program
Bitsler has a well structured five level VIP Program divided into further five sublevels except for Diamond where there are two levels. The casino’s VIP program earns players up to 5% cashback depending on their status along with fun chests and rewards up to $35,000.
Players start at the bottom rung and progress up five levels before they get to the next rung and so on until they reach the top Diamond status.
- Bronze level gets you 0.5% cashback, bronze key, bronze chest and a silver chest and BTSLR 150 at the first level, progressing up to the highest bronze level 5 where the BTSLR reward goes up to 675.
- Silver level has 1% cashback, silver key, silver chest and gold chest at the first level. The cashback disappears once you progress but the BTSLR rewards increase.
- Gold level gets you 65000 XP, 2% cashback, gold key, gold chest and platinum chest at the first level with correspondingly more benefits are you progress up to the fifth level.
- Platinum is the next higher level with 3% cash back at level one, platinum key, platinum chest and diamond chest with 7500 BTSLR.
- Diamond is the highest status with 5% cashback at the first stage along with diamond key and two diamond chests.
Wager $1 in Dice to earn 1 XP while wagers of $1 on other games net you 2 XP. As your XP increases you climb up the ladder. The XP credit is reset on the first day of each month. BTSLR claims depend on the level of the player. All such rewards are provably fair.
Progressive Jackpots at Bitsler Casino
It must be kept in mind that Bitsler has developed the games in house and these are, in a manner of speaking, closed gaming so there are no progressives. However, each game does have its jackpot system. To win you must hit the roll 77.77 and the last two digits of ID bet must be 77. The total jackpot is always a minimum of 0.1500000 BTC.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Bitsler Casino
It is anonymous gameplay and cryptocurrency all the way at Bitsler casino, which in itself is a secure mode since it is blockchain based. At Bitsler you have the casino supporting 20 various cryptocurrencies unlike other casinos that restrict themselves to the 3 most popular ones. Cryptos accepted at Bitsler are:
- Bitcoin cash
- Ethereum classic
- Bitcoin Gold
- Bitsler coin
- Bitcoin SV and
In order to make a deposit or put in a withdrawal request the first thing players need to do is to create a bitcoin wallet. You can use bitcoin or any of the above cryptocurrency and Bitsler uses shapeshift payments to calculate exchange values.
Log into your account and head to the cashier section or click on deposit button to make a deposit in any of the above cryptocurrency. There is no upper limit to deposits. This section also allows you to exchange one crypto for another. Deposits attract a processing fee.
Withdrawals are fast, almost instantaneous but the casino may ask for verification if it deems necessary. You must specify your bitcoin address and the amount to withdraw. The minimum is 0.0001 BTC/1 DOGE/0.001 LTC. The maximum limit is 5 BTC. Transaction fee is 0.00020000 BTC.
Bitsler Casino Customer Support
- Members can ask for support through different channels.
- Clicking on the support link opens up a box in which you enter the details and submit the form.
- Navigate to the help center page where there’s plenty of information on a variety of topics.
- The home page features a live chat facility. You could interact with administrators and other players to find answers or get tips.
- Join the forum where you can ask the administrators any questions.
- Members may communicate through Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- There is no phone support.
- You can also jump to the bitcoin talk site to know about cryptocurrencies.
Overall, players are sure to find this dice gaming site rather interesting and refreshing.