No deposit bonuses are by far the most popular type of incentive with South African casino enthusiasts. These are small bonuses or a limited number of free spins that give players the opportunity to get a feel of the site, play the games for free, and experience the various features of the site without risking their own money. If they are lucky enough to win, players can keep their winnings and withdraw them after meeting the bonus terms and conditions. Our aim is to educate our visitors on how to take full advantage of these offers and how to avoid potential pitfalls.
Nodepositkings.com presents a list of the latest no deposit casino bonuses for South African players. We will continue to update the list throughout 2015 as we negotiate exclusive offers and as online casinos announce new deals.
||R150 no deposit bonus
Use code: NDK150
||R100 no deposit bonus
Use code: NDKING
||R250 no deposit bonus
Use code: 250!FREE
Types of SA No Deposit Bonuses
Players can look forward to two types of no deposit bonuses at South African casinos—the traditional no deposit bonus and free spins
- The traditional no deposit bonus is offered in the form of a free bonus, usually up to around R250, which can be used to play game for free. Take not that this is not cash and cannot be withdrawn. Rather, players must meet he rollover requirement, which means that you need to turn over the bonus the specific number of times. The rollover multiple is usually rather onerous, often as much 100 times. In addition, you will only be able to cash out a very limited amount if you win using this bonus, probably not much more than R1500.
- Free spins bonuses with no deposit required are usually valid only for a specific game. Players will receive a set number of free spins. Any winnings resulting from these free spins is treated as bonus money and therefore subject to terms and conditions which as with no deposit bonuses include a rollover multiple and potentially also a maximum amount that can be withdrawn.
As you can see, whilst these offers are attractive, they are definitely not a way for you to easily fill a sack full of Rands and ride off into the sunset!
A third type of no deposit bonus, usually called the free play bonus, is not available to South African players as this is a bonus usually found at Microgaming casinos, who do not allow South African residents to register and play.
Game-Specific No Deposit Promos
If you are a fan of a specific type of casino game, like slots, video poker or blackjack, you will often find bonus codes tailored to those games. Keep an eye out on this page for new codes that we add regularly which will meet your requirements. Be aware that almost without exception, you can play slots with any offers you see listed here.
Slots Bonus Codes – All the no deposit and free spin offers on our site are valid for slots. Free spins sometimes are limited to specific games, so make sure you double-check that first.
Blackjack Promos – Very few no deposit offers are valid for blackjack because of the game’s lower house edge. However, if you are a fan of blackjack you can play the game using the match bonuses offered by the casinos listed on our site.
Video Poker Codes – As with blackjack, very few no deposit bonuses will be allowed for use on video poker games. We therefore encourage our visitors to use deposit match bonuses to maximise their bankroll for playing video poker.
Roulette Deals – Whilst some no deposit bonuses allow roulette, they will restrict what they term to be "even money" wagers. This stops players from betting on red and black to try and simply roll through the wagering requirements. Be very careful to understand what roulette games you are allowed to play, and which types of wagers are restricted.
How To Claim Your No Deposit Bonus
Casinos operate their bonuses in many different ways. Here are the most common methods of claiming a no deposit bonus:
- Manual Bonus Code – This is the most common way of claiming a no deposit bonus and involves entering a code into the cashier to redeem the free bonus. The Rands bonus is usually available instantly.
- Automatic – There is no need for a coupon code. Once you have registered a player account, the free spins or no deposit amount will automatically be allocated.
- Contact Customer Support – Some casinos require you to send them email to support or contact them through the chat function to request the bonus. With an email obviously it will take time to get processed, so the offer might not be available instantly.
Be Aware of the Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions vary from casino to casino and this is something you need to be aware of. The play-through requirements are often much high than your regular deposit bonus and you need to check the maximum cash-out limit that is imposed too. There is no such thing as free money so be aware of the conditions to maximize the value of the bonus and therefore your playing experience.