Silver Fox Casino Review
This casino does not accept players from United States
10 Free Spins on Motorhead.
Use code: HEAD10.Claim Bonus
Silver Fox Casino Free Spins Bonus
10 Free Spins on signup
100% Welcome Bonus up to £200
- Wagering requirement x50
- Valid for 90 days
- Additional 25 free spins bonus
- Available after the first deposit
- Bonus code TACO25
- Can be used on Taco Brothers slot
- Free spins second deposit bonus
- Bonus code LETO50
- 50 free spins to be used on Esqueleto Explosivo
- Minimum deposit £10
- Free spins available for 7 days
- Restricted countries:
- Every Monday Silver Fox Casino sends an email with a bonus offer and the player has until Thursday to decide whether to claim the bonus offer or not. The bonus is valid for 7 days and is also subject to x50 wagering requirement.
- Players who have deposited in the past 14 days and wagered in the past 8 are eligible to receive a random bonus which can be awarded on any day of the week, during any hour and valid for the following 7 days. The wagering requirement is x50 the bonus amount.
- Every Wednesday, certain players will receive a personalised award which is available for 7 days and comes with the same wagering requirement of x50.
- Live dealer cashback bonus of 30% up to a maximum of £300 is offered every Monday, valid for 7 days, wagering requirement x50.
- Table Roulette weekend cashback bonus gives you a chance to get 25% of your losses on Roulette back up to a maximum of £300. Same expiry period and requirement.
- 5-level VIP program, players are automatically admitted to the first level. By collecting points, one point is awarded for every £16 that have been wagered, players move up the VIP ladder until they eventual reach the Diamond Level.
- Silver Fox runs a range of other temporary promotions, especially during holiday seasons and in the periods when an important holiday is approaching, such as Christmas.
About Silver Fox Casino
Progress Play Limited is a Maltese Company in charge of Silver Fox Casino. Progress Play also operates dozens of other online casinos, some of which are very successful and popular. Silver Fox Casino was launched in 2017, but the management clearly intends to compete with the older and well-established online casinos by offering high quality games and other benefits and advantages.
As the company is based in Malta, it is not surprising that it is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority. Silver Fox Casino can legally offer its services in the UK, under а licence issued by the UK Gambling Commission. Players can register at the casino in a matter of minutes, right on the website, there is no need to download any programmes.
Silver Fox Casino is dedicated to responsible gaming and cooperates with relevant independent organisations on that issue. When it comes to security, a 128-bit SSL technology is used to protect customer data and, furthermore, the website is protected by firewall which ensures its overall safety.
The casino features a fox mascot, whereas the website is quite user-friendly and it is easy to navigate through its sections. There are appropriate links that can take you to all available pages. The casino is available in English, German and Swedish.
Casino Games Overview
When it comes to the game selection, the management of Silver Fox Casino obviously adheres to the philosophy – less is more, but more is even more, as this casino features games by virtually every online casino software provider that you can imagine. You will be able to play games by NetEnt and Microgaming, which are two of the largest and most renowned online casino software providers, but also 1×2 Gaming, Elk Studios, Bluepring Gaming, Genesis Gaming, Lighting Box, NextGen Gaming, Rabcat and several more.
In fact, there is a total of 25 game providers, which is why the option of browsing the games by provider is very handy, as there are players who have a particular preference in terms of providers. If you are looking for a specific game, you can use the search bar and type in the name of the game you are looking for.
Alternatively, you can browse the games by category and at this casino you will find slots, casino games (table and card games), as well as casual games and live casino games, but you can also check out the new games, the featured games. If you are a registered player you can choose your favourite games and they will all be placed in the ‘Favourites’ category, so that you won’t have to look for them every time you log in.
Most of the games featured at Silver Fox Casino are slots and the library includes some of the most iconic online slot titles, such as NetEnt’s Starburst, Microgaming’s Game of Thrones based on one of the most popular series ever to be released, as well as plenty of other games like Bar Bar Black Sheep, Koi Princess and Gonzo’s Quest.
The casino also features a range of progressive jackpot slots, with prizes that may exceed £1 million. There are over 25 casino games, mostly Roulette and Blackjack variants, such as 3D European Roulette, Multi-Wheel Roulette and Premier Blackjack.
If you prefer casual games, you can choose from a range of scratch cards, but keno and bingo games are also offered. Finally, there are 15 different live casino games, again most of which are Roulette and Blackjack games such as Dolphin’s Roulette, Common Draw Blackjack, High Roller Blackjack ad more. Live Baccarat is also offered.
Mobile Casino and Games
Just like you don’t need to download any files and install any programmes in order to play Silver Fox on your computer, you won’t need to do so if you wish to play casino games on your mobile device. Simply let the website load in your mobile browser and you will automatically be taken to the mobile-friendly version of the site. You can log in using the same details and then you will gain access to all services that are otherwise available in the desktop version of the site.
When it comes to funding your account, Silver Fox Casino offers plenty of options, and their availability usually depends on the player’s country of residence and choice of currency. It is possible to deposit via credit and debit cards, as well as commonly used e-Wallets like Neteller and Skrill. iDeal, Sofort, GiroPay, Trustly, InstaDebit are only some of the available payment methods and UK players can also pay by phone.
The minimum deposit limit may vary depending on the chosen method, but in most cases it is £10, although some methods have a higher limit. When it comes to the maximum deposit amount, you can’t deposit more than £1,000 per day, £5,000 in a period of 5 days and no more than £20,000 per month, i.e. a 30-day period. If you deposit via mobile the maximum deposit limit is £30. Players are free to set their own limits if they don’t wish to deposit more than what they can afford to lose.
When it comes to withdrawals, every player has to verify their account before their first withdrawal can be completed. Withdrawals are processed within 3 days and the waiting period before the funds get in your account may vary depending on the chosen method. For most methods, the minimum withdrawal amount is £20. You can’t withdraw more than £3,000 per week and £6,000 per month.
Silver Fox offers 24/7 customer support and you can contact a member of the staff team either via email or through the live chat platform that is available on the website. There’s also a detailed FAQ section.