Top 5 USA No Deposit Bonuses Based on Bonus Value
No deposit bonuses are some of the most highly sought after US new player online casino bonus offers you’ll come across for the simple reason they’re 100% free and easy to claim. All you have to do to unlock and play them is register a real money account with the casino offering them – with no deposit required, no financial risk and no obligation to remain loyal to the respective casino. If you think this sounds too good to be true, it really isn’t.
Most online casinos use no deposit bonus as a simple yet cost-effective way to showcase their best games in the hope of converting ‘non depositors’ into ‘depositors.’ Of course, no deposit bonus deals are not for everyone. For instance, the chances are slim that seasoned online casino players that have signed up, deposited and played at a multitude of online casinos for real money, will be tempted by a handful of
free spins on a given slot.
Those types of USA players are more likely to seek out and claim regular welcome bonuses (also known as sign up or matching bonuses) that can only be unlocked with an initial deposit so they can control the size of their bonus. In addition, being familiar with most of the top online (and
mobile) casinos in operation, and the games and casino software firms that supply them, the ‘try before you buy’ bonus philosophy is lost on many of them.
That said, there is a definite and massive market and need for no deposit bonus offers in the online casino industry for players who are either new to online gambling or those that have a limited amount of playing funds. For these players there is virtually no better bonus deal to claim because it ticks all the new player and budgetary blocks. For instance, new players get the opportunity to sign up at one of many premier online casinos – 100% for free.
They can then claim free spins to use on one or more of the casino’s finest, most lucrative USA-friendly games – again, for free. Plus, they even have an opportunity to bank and ultimately cash out some winnings – again, for free. In the process they’ll gain invaluable experience and a complete understanding of how online casinos and their various processes work, and what it’s like to play real money virtual casino games with no financial risk.
Likewise, no deposit bonus offers are ideal for players with limited funds who are looking to boost their funds by winning them as opposed to depositing them. For these players, finding the most generous USA no deposit bonus offers with the least stringent or strict terms and conditions (including wagering requirements) is the key. In that way they have the best chance of turning their free, no deposit required bonuses into real, withdrawable cash.
This is no easy task, however, as casinos are not in the ‘giving away free money’ business but the gambling business. The trick is to know how to differentiate worthwhile US no deposit bonuses from average no deposit bonus offers with little value that should be avoided, which is where we come in. At No Deposit Kings we’ve done the exercise for you and compiled a list of the top 5 USA no deposit bonuses based on their expected value.
General Bonus Terms and Conditions Explained
Regardless of how quick and easy no deposit bonuses are to claim and use, each one comes with its own set of terms and conditions (Ts&Cs). These are the rules and regulations that determine what a bonus is worth, how it has to be played, the games it can be used on, its wagering requirements, its minimum and maximum withdrawal limits and more.
Here are some of the most important no deposit bonus Ts&Cs to bear in mind:
They Can Limit Your Access to Other Bonuses
Some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses alongside sign up bonuses (which require a deposit to unlock), but you’ll only be allowed to choose one, not both. This means you must be 100% sure that you want to go the no deposit route because as soon as you opt in for it, you’ll end your chance to claim that casino’s juicy welcome bonus, and vice versa.
They Come with Maximum Withdrawal Limits
Even if you win a mammoth pay-out with no deposit bonus cash you won’t be able to keep it all. Online casinos limit their financial losses by placing limits on the maximum amount of winnings players can withdraw derived from bonus money (typically under $200). So if your plan is to take online casinos to the cleaners with their own money, think again.
Some Bonus Winnings Require a Deposit to Withdraw
Some, though not all, online casinos require you to make a first deposit to unlock winnings you accrued from their no deposit bonus deals. This is done to deter ‘bonus hunters,’ which are players whose sole objective is to cash out ‘free’ casino money with no intention of ever depositing at the casino. It’s not hard to see why casinos don’t like such players.
Which USA No Deposit Codes Offer the Best Expected Value?
When we talk about best expected value (EV), we’re referring to no deposit casino bonuses that are worthwhile based on a calculation that involves the bonus amount, its wagering requirement (how many times it must be played through) and the return to player (RTP) of the particular casino game that will be played with said bonus cash or free spins.
While technically the expected value of playing with no deposit bonuses can only be positive considering they cost you nothing to claim, by calculating the EV of every bonus you can get an idea of which ones have a greater likelihood of yielding you cashable winnings. That said, EV is an average and thus cannot influence your success in any meaningful way.
To calculate the expected value of any online casino bonus you need three values – the total bonus, the wagering requirement and the RTP (return to player) of the game you intend to play. Plug these into the following formula to yield a positive or negative result or expected value. Ideally, you’ll want an EV that is smaller than your total awarded bonus:
(wagering requirement x total bonus) – ((wagering requirement x total bonus) x RTP) = EV
For example, consider a no deposit bonus worth $20 with a 30x wagering requirement that you intend to use to play an online video slot with an RTP of 97%:
(30 x $20) – ((30 x $20) x 97%) = EV
($600) – ($600 x 97%) = EV
$600 – $582 = $18
This means you’re expected to lose $18 out of your $20 total bonus leaving you with $2 in the positive, which means it has a positive expected value and is thus worth claiming.
Here are our top 5 USA no deposit bonus casinos based on their bonus expected values:
Slots.lv is offering all new players a $20 no deposit bonus with a playthrough of 100x and a maximum withdrawal limit of $125. To claim this exclusive bonus follow the link on this page to Slots.lv, sign up for a new account and enter the special bonus code: SLOTS22 when required. Here are Ts&Cs regarding this bonus you need to be aware of:
- Only one no deposit bonus can be claimed per new player (a player that hasn’t made a real money wager with Slots.lv), and only if the coupon code above is used to redeem it. Failure to meet these criteria can forfeit you your bonus winnings.
- You can only use this bonus to play scratch cards, keno or slots. In other words, only these three game types count towards the bonus wagering requirements in this case. Play any other games with this bonus, and you’ll lose your accrued winnings.
- Any winnings you generate over and above the $125 maximum withdrawal limit or threshold will automatically be removed by the casino when you decide to cash out.
- The casino may require you to supply selected ID documents to verify your identity and ensure that the information you provided upon registration is accurate before it processes your cash out request.
Looking at the expected value of this bonus, it comes out at $60 (assuming you play a video slot with an RTP of 98%). Although this means that technically you shouldn’t make a profit, bear in mind that EV is always only an average. Claim it, play it and see how you go.
iNetBet Casino has a no deposit bonus where you can claim $10 free with a 15x wagering requirement and a $50 maximum cash out limit. Use bonus code: NEW15 to redeem this offer. Before we calculate the EV of this USA no deposit bonus, read some of its Ts&Cs:
- When playing with iNetBet free bonus funds, your individual bet size may not exceed 25% of the total bonus awarded i.e. $2.50. If you exceed this bet size, your bonus will likely be revoked and all winnings you accrued until then removed.
- Any winnings you earn over the maximum withdrawal limit of $50 will automatically be removed from your iNetBet Casino account when you cash out. Also, you may be required to make a ‘verification deposit’ before you can cash out.
- You may not claim this no deposit bonus if you live in Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey or Ukraine.
- Be aware that standard charges will apply if you choose to cash out your no deposit bonus earnings using either a wire transfer or a cheque as a withdrawal option.
Assuming you play a slot with a 98% RTP, the expected value of this bonus works out to be $3 which means you should be on track to win $7. Although this doesn’t sound like much, considering you’re playing with totally free money, grab this bonus with both hands.
Planet 7 Casino
Planet 7 Casino is offering newly signed up players a $65 free casino chip to use on multiple casino games – no deposit required. This bonus, which must be activated with bonus code: 65NDB, has a 30x playthrough for slots and 60x for video poker and table games. Here are some important Ts&Cs that apply to this particular offer:
- This Planet 7 no deposit casino bonus may not be used to play Roulette, Sic Bo, War, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker or Craps. Your free chip, and any winnings you have derived therefrom, will be removed if you play any of these games using bonus money.
- The maximum amount of winnings you can withdraw from this bonus offer is $100. Once you’ve met the wagering requirements, whatever you win that exceeds this amount will automatically be deducted by Planet7 when you decide to cash out.
- You may not redeem and use this bonus and any others offered by Planet7 at the same time. You have to make a real money deposit between each bonus offer to maintain their validity and prevent a bonus violation and winnings forfeiture.
- Be aware that if during bonus play you triggered or accumulated extra bonus rounds or other game features, and you make a deposit or claim another bonus to redeem said game features, you will automatically forfeit all winnings won therefrom.
In terms of expected value, this free chip no deposit offer has two values depending on the games you choose to play. If you play slots with an RTP of 98%, for instance, the EV is $39 which means you’re likely to cash out $26 in the black. If you play Blackjack (using a perfect strategy) with an RTP of over 99%, you could cash out over $45. Grab this offer quick.
Slotocash Casino is giving away a $31 free no deposit casino chip to all new players that use its special coupon code: 31FREE to register with. This bonus requires a playthrough of 50x and a maximum cash-out cap of $180. Consider these Ts&Cs before we reveal its EV:
- You can cash out any winnings you accrue from this no deposit offer if they total $25 or more, but don’t exceed $180. Slotocash may require you to submit a copy of your ID and/or a utility bill to verify your identity and check to see your address matches the one you specified on your casino registration form.
- You may only redeem one new player bonus at Slotocash casino. Any winnings you derive from any other bonus offers that you’ve opted in for will automatically be removed from your casino account.
- Any and all winnings you generate from this no deposit bonus offer that exceed the maximum cashable bonus amount of $180 will automatically be removed from your Slotocash real money account.
- You may not claim this free online casino bonus offer if you are based in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan , Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina , Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia , Lithuania, Mauritius, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan , Turkmenistan , United Kingdom, Ukraine or Uzbekistan.
The expected value of this free chip bonus deal from Slotocash Casino based on you playing a slot with an RTP of 98% is zero. In other words, you have a 50/50 chance of expanding or losing all $31 of your free funds. Given these odds, you shouldn’t miss out on this bonus.
Desert Nights Casino
Desert Nights Casino is the last but not least of our top 5 USA no deposit online casinos, which has a $10 free sign up bonus – no deposit required – with a wagering requirement of 50x and maximum cash out of $170. Be mindful of the Ts&Cs below before you opt in:
You don’t need a special bonus code or coupon to redeem your $10 FREE Sign Up Bonus at Desert Nights Casino. All you have to do is follow the link above to register for a new real money casino account at Desert Nights and you’re all set.
- You can use your $10 free cash to play all keno, scratch cards and slot games. If you attempt to play any other game types with this bonus, you risk having your bonus cancelled and any winnings you generated confiscated by the casino.
- You are excluded from this bonus offer if you live in Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, India, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mauritius, Montenegro, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine or the United Kingdom.
- The minimum amount of winnings accrued via this bonus that you can withdraw is $25 while the maximum you can withdraw is $50. Any amount over and above $50 will automatically be removed from your Desert Nights account.
- You may only be allowed to process your no deposit bonus cash out request if you send through a copy of one of your utility bills to ensure your address matches the one you including in your initial casino registration.
Like the casino featured before, Desert Nights Casinos also has a zero value expectation (if you play a video slot game with a 98% RTP) which means you have a 50/50 shot of cashing out some money or losing it all. Either way, the only thing you’ll have to spend to claim this bonus is some time having fun playing real money games 100% for free.